If you are a project based freelancer, and only delivering final images or renders back to the studio, you can use an Individual License.

If you are asked to share 3D scene files or asset files with other team members of the studio, or deliver those files to the studio at the end of the project, the studio will need a Studio License.

Don't see the answer to your question? Get in touch with our Support Team by starting a chat using the messenger in the bottom left.

Did this answer your question?